We are looking for a MAINTENANCE OFFICER to join the staff with immediate hiring.
Pasticceria Quadrifoglio is part of the Emmi Group, so we offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with the possibility of personal and professional growth.
The company works on 2 shifts for most of the year and on 3 shifts in particular periods, such as Easter, some weeks in Summer and Christmas.
We are building the new maintenance team for the new factory in Campogalliano.
What are we offering?
- Direct employment with the company on a fixed-term basis
- Salary will be commensurate with the candidate's experience with a RAL of €35,000/60,000
- Company canteen
- Health care fund
- Thirteenth and fourteenth month's salary
Tasks and duties:
- Carry out routine, corrective and preventive maintenance, always paying attention to safety, quality and urgency
- Support and maintenance actions on machinery, packaging lines and plants
What do we require?
We need Flexibility, Kindness and Problem Solving.
- At least 5 years of experience in mechanical maintenance of large plants, preferably in continuous-cycle-plants
- Availability on day work with night shifts and weekend
- Practical knowledge of mechanics - hydraulics - pneumatics
- Practical knowledge of maintenance methodologies such as TPM-RCM and Lean Maintenance
- Consolidated experience in mechanical maintenance of complex continuous-cycle-plants
- Advanced electrical
- Advanced electronics
- Attention to and compliance with safety regulations